But for now, here is my menu for this week.
- "Creamy" Pasta with Broccoli, Mushrooms, and Toficken
- Black Eyed Peas, Okra, Stewed Tomatoes (I've had this on the menu for the last couple of weeks but, sadly have failed to make it.)
- Chef Salad (vegan style, of course)
- Tofu Cutlets, Mashed Potatoes, and Asparagus
- Southwestern Tofu Burritos
- Picnic Night - - Cold Cut "meat" sandwiches, Crunchy Chick Peas, Sun Chips, Fruit Salad, and maybe even Cole Slaw.
- Something new, haven't decided yet but I think it's about time I tried a new recipe.
I'm also going to experiment with some baked goods this week. I found a new boxed cake mix that is gluten and wheat free and completely vegan. It doesn't even call for eggs, so no worrying about finding the right kind of replacement. So I'm looking forward to trying that out as well as a few of my own creations. I'll keep you posted.
I think that's about it on this home front. Now that I finally have my menu done, I guess I should make a list and head off to the store, before the other boy is due home from school.