Wednesday, October 3, 2007

yep, I'm overdue

So yeah, it's been a long, long time with nothing going on over here. And yeah, it's very safe to say that I've let this blog fall by the way-side, totally neglecting it's existence.

I promised recipes. I promised product reviews. And then, I just ended up posting my weekly menus for a few weeks, then. . . . nothing.

Well, I am back and vow to make this blog all that I wanted it to be in the beginning. With Fall upon us with the cooler temperatures, and the promise of a festive season ahead, I find myself drawn back into the kitchen to try new and rework old yummy recipes.

One of my favorite things to do is to go to the store and parooze the current recipe filled magazines. This is the best time of year for that sort of thing. Many magazines come out with "Holiday Recipe" versions full of readers favorites. Now, most of the recipes are NOT vegan but that's part of the fun I have. Coming up with vegan options. It's a lot easier than it seems.

Luckily for all of you, I get to do the hard work, and you get to enjoy the recipes as a result. All I ask is that you tell me what you think when/if you try a certain recipe listed on here. I will also do my best to write down my source for said recipe, when I can remember.

Now, if you'll excuse me I have my first magazine of the season waiting to be plowed through and folded up. I should be back soon with my findings.

No comments: